Thursday, March 19, 2009

a late St. Patty's Day Post...

so I am late as ever to post these pics, but since I had every intent on posting them on St. Patricks Day,and I took the time to take the pics, I figured I would still post them. I painted the boys hair with green paint, but in the pics you can't see it. darn it! my boys wanted green eggs for dinner, so we had a breakfast dinner consisting of green sausage patties, green eggs, and green milk. of course I didn't get a pic of the food, cause by the time I thought about it, they had already devoured it. so hope everyone HAD a Great St. Patty's Day.
I have decided this wasn't the best wall to take pictures on. :)





of course, Porter has to be silly....


then Bryn seen him being silly so she had to be also...


1 comment:

Blackham said...

What some cute kids you have Tash!!!!