Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Porter!!! (a little late)

Yesterday my Porter turned 8!! wow I can't even believe it!! I just don't want my kids to grow up...it makes me sad! I want them to all stay little and they wont. :( He is such a great kid (most of the time) He is such a silly kid. I seriously don't know what I would do without him. He may argue with me or get mad at me a lot but I wouldnt trade it for anything! It wouldn't be Porter if we didn't have that! He is such a sweet heart but only when he wants to be, which is getting better as he gets older. He makes me laugh! Hope you had a GREAT Birthday Bud! We love you so much! for some reason I cant seem to find any pics of when he was little on my computer....is it just because I needed some?? so I will continue to search. when I find some I will put more up.

this is when Porter was only a couple days old.





2 comments:

Shallon Payne Engle said...

He is a cutie!!! Hope he had a great birthday!

The Gleave's said...

Happy Birthday Porter!