Wednesday, August 03, 2011

what??...another post?!

 Sheesh....something must be wrong with me!! I have posted two days in a row! LOL
The most recent event we celebrated was the 24th of July! This is one of my favorite holidays! Maybe because its 3 days worth of entertainment and things to do! :) My awesome grandpa was in the parade this year so I had to post a pic of him!! Love him so much!!

 Brynlee and her two little friends, Emjay and Laken watching the parade and catching candy!
 Braxton watching the parade!
 Porter was in the parade this year with the All Star team...this is the only pic I got because I did not want to get squirted with the water guns LOL He is the one with the boot on! :)
We had our annual Utley Family Reunion the middle of July. it was Kort and Gingers turn to pick. We went up on Monroe Mountain and had a great time! we had good food, good company, and crazy horse shoe tournaments! Next year it is our turn!! cant wait to come up with some fun things to do...already writing them down!! hehe



 LOL...I always tell my husband that whatever pictures I take I put on the blog....well.....he chose to pull a face and well....lets just say I have a special man! haha
 and....my darling daughter has taken after her dad!
 BEST FRIENDS!! These two love playing with each other and always have the best time together!!
 Cute Little Eli! so shy yet he wants to be your friend!



 Wish this kid would let me take his pic more often! :)
 Brothers!

No comments: