Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Google Tag

Type the following things into Google (image) and see what comes up. its pretty fun!


First Name :Tasha


Middle Name: Payne. well since I don't have one I used my maiden name
Last Name: Utley

Favorite Past time: Shopping!
Age: I need to enjoy this number... it will be gone in a couple of weeks!!

Nickname: well babe is my number one that Josh calls me but when I googled that, well lets just say that I wasnt going to post any of those pics. so I went with the next one he calls me which is honey.


something on my wish list: that would be my back yard completed!


AND.... this
a new car.
Favorite movie: well right now its Christmas Vacation.
BUT... my all time fav is this
Dream Vacation: Hawaii. well any place would be great.
Occupation: teacher

Favorite Holiday: Christmas


Favorite snack: Banana Split....yummy!!


Favorite Color: Pink



Favorite Food: Seafood



anybody who wants to try this, check it out!

No comments: