Saturday, September 11, 2010

Braxton turns.....

12?!?! what?! I can't believe he is that old! it sure doesn't seem like he should be! My little boy is no longer little, he grew up and is now....TALLER than me! aahhh!! I never thought that would happen! (well I always hoped it wouldn't!) Brax is such a great kid! he is always so willing to help me out and pretty much does what I tell him! (most of the time) He really is the greatest kid ever! he is so smart about everything, and he teaches me so much!! We are so proud of all that he has done and accomplished! We love ya Brax and hope you had a happy 12th birthday!!

everyone enjoying the talking!



I had to put this pic of Stacey showing her food! :) ahaha!!           sweet baby Hadlee!        Aunt Jeanie, Brax and Grandma Mert
                                        all the little kids enjoying an otter pop!

No comments: