Thursday, January 08, 2009

OUT WITH THE OLD....


AND IN WITH THE NEW!!

the other day we FINALLY took Bryn out of her crib and into a big bed. she was sooo excited about it and just kept saying, "I got new bed., and you put new sheeps on!" no thats not a typo, she really calls them sheeps! ha ha. she has to show everyone that comes to the house her new bed. ya, I know most of you are probably thinking, um...hello, she is almost 3. ya I know, but she is my baby and I just havn't gotten around to doing it. so DEAL with it!! I wanted to keep her room Hawaiian and I found her crib set at pottery barn, but when I was looking clear back in the summer (yes I have had her new bed set since then and just havn't gotten a bed till now)...I know pretty pathetic huh?! anyhoo, when I was looking at pottery barn, the Hawaiian one just wasn't as cute as her crib one, so I didn't get it. my sis was up north one day and came across this at Target and so I had her get it. I think it is darling and Bryn LOVES it because its PINK!! I also bought her bed sheets that go with it that are flip flops that are also darling.I havn't got the headboard yet, I am still looking. I can't decide what to get. so its just the bed for now. It's sad to think I no longer have a BABY but I am sooo enjoying her years right now!! anyways, I am so proud of her for wanting to be a BIG girl and sleeping in a big bed, being almost potty trained (working on the night times) and also for throwing away all her sippy cups! yea!! BIG steps for her!especially that darn sippy. GIVE A LITTLE YEA FOR BRYN!!

2 comments:

Laura George said...

Lucky you I can't get Joshua, almost 3, to give up his binky. I wish I were in Hawaii, some warmth, let alone sun would be very nice! Cute bed for a very cute little girl!

The King Family said...

Tash, That is funny, I am laughing. I am glad that someone else is like me. Ash is 5 and I still treat her like a baby. I love her new bedding. So cute! AND, her little apron is adorable too.