Monday, July 16, 2012

My baby girl turns 6!!

I can't believe my little girl is 6!! Seems like just yesterday I was holding her in my arms for the very first time! We had big plans for her birthday party celebration, having a big water party at the house....but the weather had to be mean and ruin it! So we decided at the last minute to go over to the swimming pool. I am sure glad we did that!! They had a BLAST!! All 13 of them!! hahah!! It was crazy, but worth it!!


All the girls before we headed over! What a bunch of cuties! All with different personalities! LOL

My baby girl with all her fun presents she got!




The three stooges! haha! These boys thought they just HAD to come and have fun too! Good thing they are cute!


being goofy! They wanted me to take pics of them doing tricks!!

No comments: