Monday, July 16, 2012

so far behind.....

 I am horrible at blogging lately! Days are just flying by so quickly and I find no time to blog. So it gets put on the back burner. I will try to get up to date, so here it goes! We went to my sister in law Tamara's house for our easter egg coloring. The kids had fun coloring them, but I didn't get very many pictures! I always forget to take them.





 Instead of rolling our Easter Eggs this year, we decided to take them out and shoot them! :)
 see all the eggs??
 Brynlee thought it was easier to just crack them over Porter's head!! Too bad they were hard boiled! haha




Every year the Kindergarten puts on Fairy Tale Plays for parents. This year, Brynlee was the witch from Hansel and Gretel. She did awesome and knew her lines so well! So proud of her!!




No comments: